#airspyhfplus #sdrsharp Maximum bandwidht spyserver, airspy HF+ #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus

Tico

Hi,

Why is the maximum selectable bandwidth 192KHz when I connect my HF+ via spyserver?

My spyserver configuration:

bind_host = 0.0.0.0

bind_port = 5555

maximum_clients = 10

allow_control = 1

maximum_bandwidth = 660000

fft_fps = 15

fft_bin_bits = 16

device_type = AirspyHF+

device_serial = 0

device_sample_rate = 768000

initial_frequency = 87600000

frequency_correction_ppb = 0

initial_gain = 1

enable_bias_tee = 0

buffer_size_ms = 50

buffer_count = 10

Kind regards,

Tico

Some decimation option I expect – Minimum IQ Decimation and/or Decimation Stage Count – set in the SpyServer config.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Why is the maximum selectable bandwidth 192KHz when I connect my HF+ via spyserver?

My spyserver configuration:

bind_host = 0.0.0.0

bind_port = 5555

maximum_clients = 10

allow_control = 1

maximum_bandwidth = 660000

fft_fps = 15

fft_bin_bits = 16

device_type = AirspyHF+

device_serial = 0

device_sample_rate = 768000

initial_frequency = 87600000

frequency_correction_ppb = 0

initial_gain = 1

enable_bias_tee = 0

buffer_size_ms = 50

buffer_count = 10

Kind regards,

Tico

Tico

Thank you for your quick reply, what I really appreciate.
Can you point me more precise the right direction?
As far as I can see (by comments in the configuration file) I don't have a decimation option.

Kind regards,

Tico

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 04:35 am, Simon Brown wrote:
Some decimation option I expect – Minimum IQ Decimation and/or Decimation Stage Count – set in the SpyServer config.

Simon Brown

Tico,

Sorry – I can’t – you’ll have to ask in the Airspy group (I have never set up a SplyServer).

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com