Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:19 AM
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Bug Hunting - Here's Build 379

Hi All,

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/beta/050/HRD/private/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b379.exe

My latest attempt to slay the wretched bug.

New: RSID - In the Data Decoder's Options menu look for Auto-Detect and select Reed Solomon. I'll write more about this later, but as it's about to rain I'm off with the dogs (not the fairies).

Complaints to the usual location please :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com