Re: FAO Simon - screen dump

Bruce Tanner

Is the 'Data Recorder' functional in V377? If so how is it activated. I am seeing the window with blinking cursor but nothing being decoded. I have had none of the 'crash' problems with my installation so far using Win 7 64 bit.

Bruce
--------------

On 8/10/2010 3:59 PM, Victor Tait wrote:
�

Hello Alan
�
Thanks for the input re my problem. I guess you have now noted the reply from Simon. Job done Hi.
�
Its certainly a great program and is getting better...super duper. Very interesting stuff.
�
73 de Victor Gi4LKG
�
PS
Many thanks to others for information and suggestions.
�

�

To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:54:16 +0000
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: FAO Simon - screen dump

�
Victor,

Yes I noticed that all the connections this morning failed, I was running build 376 at the time. Now updated to 377 and people are connecting again. Software mismatch perhaps ?

Simon,

I also notice that any connections via the web interface also fails, and I cant get it to work on any of the others either. Would it be possible to have an opt out from the web client ?

Another question, will it ever be possible to record IQ from online receivers ?

All working great here, keep the good work.

Best regards
Alan

--- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, Victor Tait wrote:
>
>
> Hello Simon
>
>
>
> I have installed the latest beta V1.1 Build 377 but a problem has arisen. (see attached screen dump).
>
>
>
> It worked great a few times when connected to a remote receiver. But now within what seems like milliseconds after hitting the start button the screen appeared to "lock up" and a small box opens telling me to "Please Wait".
>
> During this time I see signals and I hear a very short burst of audio from the remote receiver.
>
> Can you suggest the reason for this happening or indeed a fix. I will of course supply more info if required.
>
>
>
> Earlier versions worked fine for me. I am using Windows 7 64bit on a newest Mesh PC.
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> Victor Gi4LKG
>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5355 (20100810) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Join main@SDR-Radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.