Is the 'Data Recorder' functional in V377? If so how is it activated. I am seeing the window with blinking cursor but nothing being decoded. I have had none of the 'crash' problems with my installation so far using Win 7 64 bit.

Bruce
--------------

On 8/10/2010 3:59 PM, Victor Tait wrote:
�

Hello Alan
�
Thanks for the input re my problem. I guess you have now noted the reply from Simon. Job done Hi.
�
Its certainly a great program and is getting better...super duper. Very interesting stuff.
�
73 de Victor Gi4LKG
�
PS
Many thanks to others for information and suggestions.
�

To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
From: gi8ydz@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:54:16 +0000
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: FAO Simon - screen dump

�
Victor,

Yes I noticed that all the connections this morning failed, I was running build 376 at the time. Now updated to 377 and people are connecting again. Software mismatch perhaps ?

Simon,

I also notice that any connections via the web interface also fails, and I cant get it to work on any of the others either. Would it be possible to have an opt out from the web client ?

Another question, will it ever be possible to record IQ from online receivers ?

All working great here, keep the good work.

Best regards
Alan

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5355 (20100810) __________

http://www.eset.com