Re: Web Client

Ken , VK7KRJ <vk7krj@...>

Alan, I beg to differ- I have connected to your softrock many times- indeed I am connected right now. I have been trying out the cw decoder on the bottom of 40m, and now listening to ssb on 80 on your softrock. For the times I listen, yours is the best station I have found so far.

On 2010-08-11 04:01, Alan wrote:

----- Original Message -----
No-one has ever connected properly with my Softrock and I have never been
able to connect to anyone else.

Does this work for anyone?

73 Alan G4ZFQ
--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj@...

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.' (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)