From: Jim Miles
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Re: FAO Simon - screen dump
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 2:13 PM

Just loaded 378. Crashed as soon as I hit the start button for the SRD-IQ. Restarted and opened the decoder and turned it off before starting and worked fine. Could turn decoder on and off after starting with no problem. Funny as I didn't have the decoder start automatically in 377, but did in 378.

Jim