Softrock Support

Dom Baines M1KTA

Hi all...

Whilst Simon will be monitoring messages I am sure I will try and pick up some of the support issues that appear here related to the use of SDR-Radio and Softrock SDR RX and eventually RXTX.

I will add to the files section some docs about the installation and configuration ffor the softrock and various different windows operating systems and SDR-Radio.

At this time I will not include anything associated with running it on Linux or Wine as neither are supported.

Unfortunately, I have a day job so useful responses sometimes might take a few days.

72

Dom
M1KTA