Re: Diversity reception with large distance baselines - -Radio Console

Jim Miles <jmiles56@...>

While the new RFSpace SDR's all sound
Very nice I'm sure price wise they will be
Quite a bit more than the SDR-IQ. I've looked
At the SDR-IP but just hard to justify the cost
Verses benefit ratio for normal dx'ing. Hopefully
The IQ will stay around awhile so I can place then
At remote locations. It will be fun to see what the
New offerings bring in this quickly changing hobby.

Jim

Jim's iPhone 3GS

On Aug 7, 2010, at 11:04 AM, "RFSPACE" <rfspace@...> wrote:

Alex,

This is coming and will be more than this.

Pieter