http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Alex P

As an idea for a future effort, for diversity reception, I was wondering if it would be possible to include an option to combine the same received signal in the radio console software from 2 different receivers that are physically separated by large distances. When I say large distances, this means anywhere from half a mile to over 100 miles. In addition to using high speed internet I would suppose that at the user interface there would be a need to have a manually adjustable time domain delay of some sort to provide phase addition of the signals. Maybe an additional routine that performs automatic sync-up could be developed also. What do you think? Alex