Re: Next Kit

Jim Miles <jmiles56@...>

Sounds great Simon! The RTTY and CW modes
Will be nice as it will let me not have to start  Multipsk
To decode them. Sitor-A , Sitor-b, Navtex ,HF-Fax and
ALE would be nice additions but I can live with firing up Multipsk
To do them.

Thanks
    Jim

Jim's iPhone 3GS

On Aug 6, 2010, at 11:44 PM, "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

PSK, RTTY, MT63, Olivia, Contestia, RTTYM, Thor, Throb, Domino, CW, MFSK.

Al-in-all this console will be a good development environment for testing and improving these demodulators.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com