Re: Tracking a Satellite APT signal in the ECSS mode in SDR.

jorschei <kthkit@...>

Great news Simon,

I suppose also useful for softrock I&Q type receivers.

Regards, Joris PE1KTH.
------------------------------

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Now that Pieter has let us (you) know that the NetSDR will support VHF / UHF
downconverters I will add the Satellite Support into the console as soon as
I get a netSDR + downconverter from Pieter.

This will be very easy - I've already written a very accurate DLL for this.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of jorschei

Yes I now you are very busy, we must have patient, and you need your time.
It is great if you see the possibility programming this feature's
You do a great job.