RF Spectrum Window
Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>
I've been thinking about the ultimate DXer's window, and this would be similar to the current AF Spectrum window but...
· Displays RF rather than AF, for example in AM you see both sidebands (this is the same as you see in the normal Scope display).
· Filter adjust - width, shift, slope.
· Unlimited notch filters, each tuneable for width and depth.
· Display of notch filter response - similar to the display of the filter shape.
· Contour adjust - popular with the newer Yaesu radios.
· 1, 1/2 or 1/3rd octave graphics equaliser.
· NB, NR controls.
· Time-lapse recording / playback.
No doubt other features would be required at a later date. I envisage this window being run on a second monitor although this would not be essential.
Simon Brown, HB9DRV