http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of R R Robson

GUI design is 99% art; 1% technical

From: jmiles56@...

I've got to say this is one nice program. After looking at all the posts about 90% are
ham related. Once all the tx stuff is added in I hope it doesn't
end up looking like multipsk.. Great program also but trying to find just
the receive stuff and trying to pick through it is not fun. I keep seeing many things on want list ( yelp I have several also) but just hope that all the additions aren't gonna bloat it down.just my 2 cents for those for us who are looking at receive side only.