Re: Dave G7GZC says "My Fun Cube Dongle Pro Plus has gone "Phut!"

jdow

Even 1 Gig Ethernet is a little slow for some of the wider bandwidth tools coming out these days such as RX888 let alone RX888 MK 2. (And both of which are surprisingly useful. 2 is better than original, though.)

{o.o}

On 20221027 16:16:25, vince battle wrote:

Very true Joanne,

But I would have thought by now, Pieter would have a new design on the board by now.

Vincent

Sent from Mail for Windows