Re: SDR Console and RX-888 MKII #sdr-consolev3

Larry Dodd

All,
I keep a 12 volt fan on my RX888 MKII’s running 16 MHz BW, 15 to 31 MHz 24/7 monitoring solar flares and Jupiter storms. Run Console3 data stream into an SDRc2RSS interface program to Radio Sky Spectrograph version 2.9.63. Important to have a short high quality USB cable directly into rear USB port on WIN10 computer. Works fine on WIN11 also. All thanks to Simon’s excellent software.
Thanks.
Larry K4LED

On Aug 15, 2022, at 2:26 AM, jdow <jdow@...> wrote:

People who purchase it the MKII. Spot E-Skip while talking on HF.

{O.O}

On 20220814 08:07:12, Simon Brown wrote:
In SDR Console I run at 32 MHz internally, not 64 MHz.
  • Gets too hot even at 32 MHz
  • Don't really have the enthusiasm to get 64 MHz working - who really needs all that bandwidth?