From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of markus paul via groups.io <orionbith75@...>
Sent: 30 July 2022 09:51
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Question: vertical stripes in waterfall

Hello, Question to the radio operators! Have now set up 2 antennas. So 2x dipole directed on the 15 meter band at a height of 3 m to receive Jupiter (Radio Jove) at 20.1 Mhz. Receiver sdrduo. Software sdr console. At 20.1MHz. Bandwidth: 6KHz. 15-24Mhz bandwidth for Jupiter. What are those many vertical stripes in the waterfall? Thank you for the answer. Greetings Markus