Re: V3.2 New Beta

jdow

On 20220725 23:36:46, David J Taylor via groups.io wrote:
On 26/07/2022 07:02, jdow wrote:
Regardless, this behavior would, as soon as exhibited, cause me to ditch the
program that did it. It is not something Simon can deal with. Visit the Firefox
forum and join the chorus I suspect is complaining about this - if it is not
the action of some plugin you have installed.

{o.o}

I just downloaded with Firefox 64-bit 102.1.0 - claims to be current - from the
Microsoft download, and I got a .EXE.  Both 64- and 32-bit versions.  What did
I do wrong (or right)?

Cheers,
David

Only Mozilla knows for sure. {O.O} That's what I get, too. That is what I SHOULD get. I wonder what plugin is barfing.