That’s great. Shows he enjoys your company and attention. He wants you to have a good time too. He wants to get you away from your workbench and have some fun!
Larry K4LED

_______________________

On Jul 12, 2022, at 9:48 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Every time I move he think's we're either going for a walk or to play in the garden.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of JOHN TALBOT via groups.io <analysis@...>
Sent: 12 July 2022 13:46
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io <main@sdr-radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Afedri AFE822X dual channel Diversity/phasing support?

George probably has multiple vfos open and can’t decide which one to concentrate on.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 6:57 AM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
I do have a variable voltage PSU I can use - it normally powers my QO-100 amp @ 24 volts.

I used a 7808 regulator plus 2 capacitors to create 8 Volt supply
voltage. I didn't dare to use 12Volt.

73's de Paul

------ Original Nachricht ------