From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Dodd via groups.io
Sent: 10 July 2022 23:26
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Band II antenna

Wow! What an effort. Berne deserves a lot of credit for building a monster like that. Hope it works as good as he expected. Cheers!

Larry K4LED

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 4:01 PM Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

That statement is unfair. Bernd has put a lot of effort into the project. Take your blinkers off and read the story including the performance data. What he has achieved is remarkable and he helps to promote 432MHz EME. Large EME stations like Bernd’s really increase activity.

Lots of homebrew and effort.

http://dl7apv.de/Neue%20Antennen/Neue%20Antennen.htm

He uses open wire feed which is necessary for such a system. This is not HF!

Conrad