From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Dodd via groups.io
Sent: 10 July 2022 19:57
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Band II antenna

I'm guessing it will be an array of 16 when finished.

Larry K4LED

On 7/10/2022 17:20:20, Larry Dodd via groups.io <101science@...> wrote:

Yes 10. I missed counting one. Also looks like the whole array rotated both horizontally and azimuth.

Larry

On Jul 10, 2022, at 1:17 PM, Ken Sejkora <kjsejkora@...> wrote:

Interesting image, Larry.  Aren’t there 10 yagis, 8 on top and 2 on the bottom?  And it appears the two on the bottom might be oriented with the elements in the vertical plane, as opposed to horizontal like the top yagis.