Re: SDRC and Airspy R2

jdow

On the most expensive unit the "Pro" model a remark seemed to indicate that it's gain was dependent on PS voltage 10V to 18V. BUT - that page is a mess of cut and paste. I don't know what you really get with any of the packages. The specifications seem quite incomplete.

{^_^}

On 20220709 23:34:50, Conrad, PA5Y wrote:

Does it? I don’t like that idea at all. The specifications say 5V at 150mA.

Conrad

  • Frequency 88-108 MHz
  • Gain 10-18 dB variabel
  • Noise figure 0,30 dB