Re: Mystery mode

jdow

Receive them on post processing. But, then you would have to figure out how to demodulate and decrypt them. If they don't all more or less start and end at the same time you may have multiple hopping and likely encrypted nets operating.

{o.o}

On 20220709 04:43:12, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:

I've seen them too from southeast NH. The 'pips' are too random for QRM, I was thinking spread spectrum comms myself.
It's hard to actually listen to them, due to not appearing on the same frequency over short periods of time.

73 Kriss KA1GJU