Re: SDRC and Airspy R2

jdow

Frequency?

{o.o}

On 20220708 14:47:30, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io wrote:
92 watts not 25.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 2:24 PM, George Stein -  NJ3H via groups.io
<nj3h@...> wrote:
Further to my last message.  The station in question is 25 km away and running a mere 25 watts.

Using SDR Console:

With the Elad S2 and and the Airspy R2, the reception was very noisy.

With the Airspy HF+ Discovery and the RSPdx, the signal was full quieting. With the edge going to the HF+ Discovery.

This was not a scientific test, just a casual observation. The only thing I am surprised about was the Elad S2 performance.

I then used the native software for each device and had the same results.

Regards and YMMV,
George