Re: Lost cat control to external radio

Max

Screenshots of the fault condition always helps to diagnose the issue.

I don't use an external radio but I do use several external progs that communicate via serial ports. Don't forget that comms between SDR Console and any external program or kit requires a pair of ports for each application. One for the kit/program and one for SDR Console. That's often where the problem lies.

When you say "the omni rig fault", describe the issue/error exactly, together with a screenshot (or two) of the situation in the fault condition. May have to use Windows screen grab to capture any error boxes external to SDR Console.

With some comms issues I sometimes find it's worth shutting every program down, then run SDRC first, then the other program last.

Max