QO-100 - SDR Console + Log4OM

Patrick

Hello!

My goal is to log QO-100 contacts with Log4OM. I do both TX and RX with an Adalm Pluto.
I'm wondering if it is possible to link the frequency and mode from SDR Console to Log4OM with the help of K5FR's VSP Manager and Omnirig?
I tried following steps:

- installed a virtual com port pair with VSP Manager (COM 12 and COM 13)
- Omnirig settings: Rig type: TS-2000, COM 12, 57600, 8, none, 1, low, low, 100ms, 100ms
- SDR Console: In program options: checked COM 13 in CAT (Serial Port) port selection settings

Unfortunately no success. Log4OM seems to start the CAT interface but shows a completely different frequency (for example 1.899.758.983 instead of 10.489.800.825). When clicking on another frequency in the
SDR Console waterfall window the frequency suddenly jumps from 10GHz to the 1.8GHz range.

Is there anyone who got it running with this setup?

Thanks in advance for your replies,

73 de OE8ACT - Patrick