From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Conrad, PA5Y via groups.io <g0ruz@...>
Sent: 20 June 2022 06:23
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Com port pickle

Hello Max, I use VPSE already, the full fat 64-bit licensed version and have used it for 5 years. That does not help me, it is a virtual com port emulator. The problem I have is finding out what is upsetting N1MM+ contest program which insists that I have duplicate com ports.

Too much DX on 6 and 2m to sort this out yesterday but I did download device remover. Meanwhile I just switch off the FDM-DUO and the warning disappears. Windows thinks that there is duplicate port but device manager does not find it.

73

Conrad PA5Y