Re: Afedri AFE822X dual channel Diversity/phasing support?

sm6fhz

Hi.
It saddens me to hear that support of Dual Channel SDR's is way down the line.
There has been former threads here discussing this subject over time. I see it is in the "Future" list here:  https://www.sdr-radio.com/Future
I also have a AFE822x SDR-Net (Dual Channel), so there are a few around.
I would guess that there is a larger audience for Dual Channel SDR's than for future multi channel SDR's.

There are many interesting and nice features that could be realized with one of those Dual Channel SDR's.
I made a short write-up on Beam and Notch Steering using a Dual Channel SDR.
I enclose it as an PDF-file (413 kB). I hope it would not be dropped due to limited disk quota :-)

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ