Re: Main Receiver DSP Docking to the RHS

jdow

The only think I can think of is you're trying to dock it on the matrix window or one of the other windows that can come up. That may not work unless Simon found some magic.

{^_^}

On 20220616 03:18:25, Nicholas Shaxted wrote:

I tried that. I move the DSP window according and it remains floating. I select “docking” and it flies back to where I started.

I’m still in the school of thinking I am doing something wrong.

I’m in the middle of mounting my 3.4GHz feed and pre-amp on the dish and as there are no drag and drop Windows features I need to measure twice, tighten and measure again….and eventually start again. A spotting laser helps no end.

I’ll return to the Windows receiver issues next week once I am done fitting the hardware to the mast

Thanks all.

Nick – g4ogi