So what do you suggest?

Thanks,
George

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 12:48 AM, Simon Brown
<simon@...> wrote:
Let's see whether it's streaming data:

  • Set visual gain to the maximum.
  • Enable timestamps in the waterfall.
If still nothing then we're not getting data - could be USB port. Anyway, try the above first.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...>
Sent: 14 June 2022 07:39
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Console with Elad S2 not working

Greetings,

I can not get Console to work with my Elad S2.  I have never had this problem before.  I can get the remote receivers to work and the Airspy Discover+ HF with no problem.

As can be seen in the the attached picture, it looks like the Elad is selected, but no spectrum or waterfall.  when I close out of the program, I get the message that the program could not close properly.

I tried the Elad with its native software and it works fine.

So any ideas what could be going on here?  Let me know if any additional pictures would be helpful.

Thanks,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA