Re: LimeSDR Mini 2.0 is Now Live!

jose maria trueba

Specs of both are similar in general, but I think Lime is much better because clock stability in Pluto is inadmissible for SSB and CW.

At only 12 bit and considering the very many spurs I think that none of them are good enough for a serious HF nor a VHF transceiver.
But both of them are very good toys to play with at UHF for TV and satellites because a high dynamic range is not required, once Pluto gets the required replacing of the TCXO which is not too difficult but implies voiding warranties and the risk of ruining it.

By the way.... I never heard of reliability issues from none of them.