Re: PlutoPlus & SDR Console - Garbled audio

Simon Brown

Yes,

From memory $110 / year. I did pay for a while but donations slumped a couple of years ago, my costs were increasing rapidly so I stopped paying. I’ll look at the Groups.io settings and see if I can flush out the old attachments.

We have many, many files in the group, these need purging – unless someone wants to sponsor this group 😊 .

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 26 May 2022 03:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] PlutoPlus & SDR Console - Garbled audio

Groups.io gives people VERY small storage allocations unless they pay. That's reasonable but frustrating.

{^_^}

On 20220525 14:45:43, Max wrote:

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 09:15 AM, Alan G4ZFQ wrote:

Max,

Sorry read wrongly, I looked at the web and no, I see no images. But do via email which I usually use.

73 Alan G4ZFQ

What's weird (sorry OT again) is that I can see perfectly all the attachments that people have sent on Page 2 of this topic (Messages 21-36...... so far) in the IO Group web interface, but none of the ones on Page 1. Very odd. I guess will just put it down to a ghost in the machine somewhere!

Max