Re: PlutoPlus & SDR Console - Garbled audio

jdow

Groups.io gives people VERY small storage allocations unless they pay. That's reasonable but frustrating.

{^_^}

On 20220525 14:45:43, Max wrote:
On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 09:15 AM, Alan G4ZFQ wrote:
Max,

Sorry read wrongly, I looked at the web and no, I see no images. But do via email which I usually use.

73 Alan G4ZFQ
What's weird (sorry OT again) is that I can see perfectly all the attachments that people have sent on Page 2 of this topic (Messages 21-36...... so far) in the IO Group web interface, but none of the ones on Page 1. Very odd. I guess will just put it down to a ghost in the machine somewhere!

Max