From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Woodward
Sent: 24 May 2022 16:15
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] PlutoPlus & SDR Console - Garbled audio

Well I decided to update the Pluto firmware to 0.34 - now I am not receiving anything in SDR Console on the Pluto - for comparison I connected a RTLSDR and it's working fine.

BTW, the original issue was with TX audio from the Pluto being garbled - RX audio was always fine.  Also when I send the tone it was always fine on the other radio, I was monitoring both it on.

Advice on how to proceed?

73's

Don W.

KD4APP