Re: G4ELI on 4m

Richard Ebbs

Been comparing JS8Call with VarAC. VarAC seems to be a lot better and has a developing UI. You can QSY and chat away but at a low speed unless both operators have a Vara license, then it's quite usable.
Unfortunately, you can't use SDR radio for RX as the latency is too big unless someone knows a workaround? TX delay or something like that?
https://www.varac-hamradio.com/

I'm currently running WSPR on 20, 30, and 40m, and my 5 watts into a simple 20m vertical (fiberglass flagpole with 10m of wire wrapped around it) are getting amazing results.
https://www.wsprnet.org/drupal/wsprnet/map

What would be good, is WSPR QSO mode!

73 de Richard G0MIE