From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Frank
Sent: 23 May 2022 10:53
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Simon's World Map

HI

if... wishing to insert all rotors in a standard mode, which is only turn 360 degrees stop NORTH or SOUTH and 0/90 degrees for the elevation, you could only take advantage of HamLib which contains almost all of them in its lib.

I don't know the HamLib commands for interacting with software but I think there is an easy wiki as many use it.

---cut---

Supported Rotators - Hamlib/Hamlib Wiki

Supported Rotators Currently supported:

Easycomm I and II protocols

Fodtrack, a parallel port interface designed by XQ2FOD, which handles up to 2 rotators. It has been reported to work correctly with ktrack (see the applications page).

SARtek

Rotor-EZ, RotorCard, DCU-1/DCU-1X, DF9GR's ERC

GS-232A, GS-232B, GS-232 (not A or B), and F1TE Tracker

PcRotor

HD 1780 Intellirotor

SPID

EA4TX's ARS RCI classic and SE, with or without Elevation unit

M2/Orion RC2800

ts7400 by LA7LKA

Celestron NexStar, e.g. Orion TeleTrack AZ-G GoTo Telescope Mount

AMSAT IF-100

SkyWatcher AllView using Celestron NexStar backend

Ether6

CNCTRK

Prosistel D Azimuth, D Elevation, Combi-Track (Az+El)

Meade LX200/Autostar

iOptron

SatEL

Radant