From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 14 May 2022 20:14
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] World Map 1.2.7

1) Setting location is a MISERABLE job. I cannot simply cut and paste the suitable values.

2) How do I turn off ntp to prevent it competing with my internal ntp?

3) Interaction of Greyline "Night Map" and "Shadow" as sort of radio buttons is confusing.

4) Sunrise and sunset are UTC even when local time is selected.

{o.o}

On 20220513 23:48:44, Simon Brown wrote:

Something for the weekend: World Map 1.2.7 with a few funky new features.

https://www.g4eli.com/world-map

Simon Brown

https://www.g4eli.com