From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon Brown
Sent: 10 May 2022 21:36
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Future version 1.27 of the "World Map" #future

Yes,

Could do that, I have such a device.

Simon Brown

https://www.g4eli.com

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of EA7HGL
Sent: 10 May 2022 18:25
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Simon. I have seen in the forecast of version 1.2.7 of the "World Map", an NTP client, would it be possible to implement the reading of the clock of a GPS (installed in a serial port)? It would be appreciated in areas or circumstances without internet connection . Thanks for your time. Antonio D. (EA7HGL)