Re: World Map - Rotator COM Ports

Prosistel uses its own protocol which you’ll not find in the World Map. At present I do not plan to add any more protocols, I really added the rotator support for myself then extended it for other Yaesu users.

Sorry, World Map is not a major rotator controller program at present.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of sm6fhz
Sent: 11 May 2022 08:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] World Map - Rotator COM Ports

Hi Simon and all.
I just looked into the rotator function in World Map and concluded that

  • I do not know the protocol that my PST-61 with Control Box "D" uses wrt the ones in the drop down list
  • I can not see that World Map displays the present actual beam heading anywhere, read from the Control Box.

The World Map seems to connect OK to the Control Box "D" and there is some kind of data flowing.
I must be missing something.
Can anyone direct me to some instructions that can guide me to success.

BTW I am using USR-VCOM to go from COM-port to Ethernet communication to my remote location where the rotator is situated.

This is what I see in the communication monitoring window when using the ERC-Mini protocol.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ