Re: World Map - Rotator COM Ports

sm6fhz

Hi Simon and all.
I just looked into the rotator function in World Map and concluded that

  • I do not know the protocol that my PST-61 with Control Box "D" uses wrt the ones in the drop down list
  • I can not see that World Map displays the present actual beam heading anywhere, read from the Control Box.

The World Map seems to connect OK to the Control Box "D" and there is some kind of data flowing.
I must be missing something.
Can anyone direct me to some instructions that can guide me to success.

BTW I am using USR-VCOM to go from COM-port to Ethernet communication to my remote location where the rotator is situated.

This is what I see in the communication monitoring window when using the ERC-Mini protocol.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ