Re: SDR Console stopped working

jnnovo@...

Hello Simon
Thank you so much. After posting the message I discovered something very strange. Seems that the problem happened when my upconverter (chinese unit bougth in ebay) was plugged to the PC USB port for energy. If not connected, the program worked fine. Unclear why this happen as I was using a different port (RTL in backpanel USB and converter in front panel USB of my PC) and that the converter should only take energy from the PC and nothing else. Now I am using an external power supply for the converter and seems that everything works fine again.

Congratulations for you superb program. By far my favourite, working amazingly good for HF receiving.
Best regards,

Justo, EA1ETN.