Re: SDR Console with WSJT-X...

Charles Suckling

Hi Pierre

Connection between SDR-Console and WSJT-X needs two virtual connections, audio and CAT.  Audio is via a suitable virtual audio cable. I use.  VB Audio's Cable for audio in one direction and Cable A for audio in the other direction. CAT control is via a virtual serial cable, eg com0com.  SDR-Console emulates a TS2000, so that is the radio you need to select in WSJT-X. PTT can be via CAT or VOX,

I am happy to share screenshots of the various settings, if that helps.

73

Charlie DL3WDG

On Thu, 5 May 2022 at 01:46, Pierre FK8IH <jb.gallauziaux@...> wrote:

I'm setting up a Hermes Lite 2 SDR radio with various SDR programs (Quisk - SDR Console - Thetis) and various softwares (WSJT-X - JS8Call - Fldigi - FreeDV).
I succeeded in setting up Quisk with my HL2 and these softwares (Audio by Virtual Cable and Control by Hamlib).

I do not find in the documentation the procedure to have SDR Console and Thetis work with WSJT-X and the other softwares mentionned above (Setup of Audio and Control-PTT).

Where should I look for getting help and the good procedure?

73 - Pierre - FK8IH