Re: SDR Console does nothing when I connect to servers #sdrconsolev3 #sdrconsole

jdow

Laws provide for the prosecution of the person(s) who killed you. Personal weapons provide a chance to keep you alive. Personal weapons also provide for correcting improper governmental behavior provided enough people get together and act at the same time, as happened following the USA's Declaration of Independence from Britain. (And note that in the early days of the USA personal ownership of artillery weapons and even warships was perfectly legal and even used by the government as authorized privateers.) This worked nicely until the US grew too many buttholes in the cities.

{o.o}

On 20220423 10:17:48, Jerry Lofstead W3CDE wrote:
Tep, sure are.  ANyone looking to takeover the USa WOULD MEAT AT LEAST 80 MILLION OR MORE WELL ARMED CITIZENS!!  gEORGIA HAS JUST DROPPED a need of a concealed carry permit.  Now the crooks and thies have more of a challage to figure out if they rob you, will they get killed!  Yea team!
Jerry

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 7:30 AM Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:
Are weapons still allowed in usa?

Am 23.04.2022 02:54 schrieb jdow <jdow@...>:
Did law stop Putin?
{o.o}

On 20220422 17:17:53, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

law?

Am 23.04.2022 um 01:05 schrieb jdow:
What is to stop somebody from setting up a publicly available transmitter?

{^_^}

On 20220422 13:27:49, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

yes ... cause you can make a user account with password and i would only use my station on my own

how can you make sure a non licensed user does not buy a baofeng woxun etc etc????

;-)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 22.04.2022 um 18:29 schrieb jdow:
OK, are you volunteering to make sure only licensed people use that facility?

{^_^}

On 20220422 01:00:31, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:
Server and client... With tx... And a pluto
And a smartphone app
Grin

Am 22.04.2022 06:45 schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Only a few people would use it, and no – I’ve been taking a break from coding all day for the first time in almost 40 years!