Re: SDR Console does nothing when I connect to servers #sdrconsolev3 #sdrconsole

jdow

Felons are not allowed to have firearms. That does not in any way stop felons from acquiring firearms. Heck, felons are not allowed to do a great number of things that they still do, such as repeat their crime once released from prison. Laws provide two things, a warning that society will treat law breakers appropriately according to the crime they commit and a structure for that treatment. It does not magically prevent evil deeds.

{o.o}

On 20220423 04:30:37, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

Are weapons still allowed in usa?

Am 23.04.2022 02:54 schrieb jdow <jdow@...>:
Did law stop Putin?
{o.o}

On 20220422 17:17:53, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

law?

Am 23.04.2022 um 01:05 schrieb jdow:
What is to stop somebody from setting up a publicly available transmitter?

{^_^}

On 20220422 13:27:49, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

yes ... cause you can make a user account with password and i would only use my station on my own

how can you make sure a non licensed user does not buy a baofeng woxun etc etc????

;-)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 22.04.2022 um 18:29 schrieb jdow:
OK, are you volunteering to make sure only licensed people use that facility?

{^_^}

On 20220422 01:00:31, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:
Server and client... With tx... And a pluto
And a smartphone app
Grin

Am 22.04.2022 06:45 schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Only a few people would use it, and no – I’ve been taking a break from coding all day for the first time in almost 40 years!