With a single ini it would be done in minutes. Doing all by hand takes hours.
Sadly i have not found the Button "Import user ini".... Grin
DG9BFC SIGI

Am 23.04.2022 12:44 schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Yes you can.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry - K1UO
Sent: 23 April 2022 11:24
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Transferring definition files

Is it possible to transfer my SDR definition files from my old PC (running Ver 3.0.26) to the new Ham PC (running ver 3.1)        My actual SDR is remotely located 8 miles away and still works fine via the old PC but the new PC with 3.1  does not have the Definition files created for my remote SDR.
or is there an easier way to transfer SDRC entirely from 1 PC to another?
--
Larry - K1UO

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.