Re: SDR Console does nothing when I connect to servers #sdrconsolev3 #sdrconsole

jdow

What is to stop somebody from setting up a publicly available transmitter?

{^_^}

On 20220422 13:27:49, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

yes ... cause you can make a user account with password and i would only use my station on my own

how can you make sure a non licensed user does not buy a baofeng woxun etc etc????

;-)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 22.04.2022 um 18:29 schrieb jdow:
OK, are you volunteering to make sure only licensed people use that facility?

{^_^}

On 20220422 01:00:31, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:
Server and client... With tx... And a pluto
And a smartphone app
Grin

Am 22.04.2022 06:45 schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Only a few people would use it, and no – I’ve been taking a break from coding all day for the first time in almost 40 years!