playback / navigator / bitmap all yellow, no signals. #bug

Ben Z en de rest

Hi,
If I make a recording from satellite band, Airspy , 5 MHz bandwidth and I open the recording after that the navigator only shows a bright yellow page where the contrast / colour bar in the consolem menu has no influence at the contrast of the navigator bitmap.

If I open previous recordings the navigator shows the signals nicely.

the two latest recordings where this happend where recorded as 32 bits weak signal.  I am now recording in 16 bit mode to test.

Screenshot :

My 16 bit recording show signals in the waterfall and the contrast can be adjusted again.

I guess this is an unexpected future :-)

Thanks,

Ben - PE2BZ