Re: New video card - opinions sought #gpu

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

I use a version of that card made by Gigabyte. It’s a few years old now so maybe there’s a better /newer option. The price was a shock today!

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curt Faulk
Sent: 15 April 2022 14:46
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] New video card - opinions sought #gpu

Hello, friends.

Last fall, I built a new computer around an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X with 64GB of RAM.  I used my old video card, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition with 8GB of RAM.

I want to put that card back into my old computer and am looking to upgrade the card.

I'm considering this one... I wonder what your opinions are of this card and its expected performance for SDR Console.

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER - it has 6GB of RAM.

Thank you!