Re: inquiry re a couple of functions

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Yes, Ken, my bad.
I deal with three pieces of ham remote software, SDRC Server, Icom's RS-BA1v2, and Remoteham's RCForb.
RCForb labels the tuning steps in kHz and I have to make it .500kHz every time I use it (software defaults to .1kHz upon startup), hence my accidental placing a "k" in there.

Was only into my first cup of coffee and the head cold meds puts my mind into a fog. No work (flying) for me for the next several days
until this thing runs its course. Plenty of projects, mine and the local radio club's to take care of! Probably not tower climbing to hang the (new to me) mint condition 2XA-3B-8L-WRTC triband beam, from the 2014 WRTC contest.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

What a few kHz among friends anyways? 😁