Re: Ettus USRP N200 compatibility #sdrconsolev3 #ettus

Erik. M0MWF

Hi Simon,

I have an X310 with GPSD0 installed if you would like to loan it. Or an N200 if you prefer - just say the word and it'll be in the post tomorrow. X310 has multi-rate copper SFPs (1G, 2.5G, and 10G) in each, but if you need optical, I have a number of abandoned SFPs so I might be able to assist there too.

It has UBX160 installed, but I have a number of interface cards if you want something else.

I have other SDRs to keep me amused in the meantime.

Thanks and regards,

Erik.