Re: How to Change Audio Default

jdow

Save a copy of the file before you edit it.

{o.o}

On 20220327 14:25:32, Max wrote:

Firstly "Default" in SDRC always refers to the Windows default audio playback device, AFAIK at least.

When you say "change bands" how are you doing it?

If you are changing bands by recalling stored a Favourite (I think that's how most of us do it?), the audio selection is stored with the Favourite, so (easy option) recall the Band Favourite, change audio selection the re-save with the amended audio selection.

If you want to change every Favourite to the new Audio then this can be done by editing the Favourites by exporting the Favourites to an xml file and editing it in a text editor. See my post here:

https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/54167

73

Max