Re: How to Change Audio Default

jdow

First approximation - your Windows default setting is borked.
Second approximation - SDRC does not do bands. It does favorites. Resave your favorites with the desired audio setup.

{^_^}

On 20220327 07:58:12, Everett N4CY via groups.io wrote:
I am not able to get audio in V3 with the default audio setting, however I am able to get audio by going down the list to:
However when I change bands it goes back to the Default. In my W10 audio settings the Digital Audio (S/PDIF) Family Controller is the default setting. So my question is how do I change the Default audio selection in SDRC V3?

Everett N4CY

Embeddedb6a3368fa24f493d96ab4882559a8e6b.png